Longmont, Colorado and surrounding areas offer so much for its residents. If you are considering moving to the Colorado Front Range, below are links to community information from school district ifnormation to basic city and town information.
Longmont lies in the heart of the Colorado Front Range.
Why Love Longmont?
Longmont lies in the heart of the Colorado Front Range. There is no better access to every portion of the front range than here! Longmont offers:
- Remarkable views of the Twin Peaks (Meeker and Longs)
- A beautiful downtown area full of shopping and entertainment
- Outdoor adventures from parks to bike trails, hiking to fishing
- Farm and ranch areas nearby
- Walkable living spacesa
- Contemporary housing
- Modern housing
- Traditional and Victorian housing
- Easy access to Boulder, Denver, Fort Collins, Loveland and Berthoud
- And much, much more!
Call RE/MAX Traditions, Inc. at 303-772-3800
What's Near Longmont?
Longmont has just about everything you could want in a place to live: sun, mountains, flat land, beautiful seasons and location, location, location. The surrounding cities and towns boast loads of opportunity as well. From wide open spaces near Platteville, Johnstown, Milliken, Eaton and Ault to quaint bedroom communties such as Frederick, Firestone, Mead and Niwot to the hustle and bustle of nearby Boulder, Fort Collins, Loveland, Greeley and more – the Colorado front range has it all!