Please enjoy our photos from the 2014 RE/MAX Production Club awards ceremony:
We are proud to announce the 2014 RE/MAX Awards winners at RE/MAX Traditions! Congratulations to our agents for your hard work.
RE/MAX Traditions has served the Longmont community before the internet, smart phones and tablets. We’ve adapted, grown and continued to serve our community as time passes.
Our first website was published in 1998. A glimpse of our then “modern” website is quite different than today!
RE/MAX Traditions has revamped our website just for you! Whether you are on a mobile device, laptop, desktop or phone, our website is ready to use! Find more information, faster and easier than before!
Our agents may be based in Longmont, but we serve the entire Colorado Front Range! Now, you can find listings in all the top cities!
You wouldn’t buy a car sight unseen, and real estate is no different. We’ve put larger photos on the real estate searches to help you find the right home for you. We have also added a scrolling photo slideshow on the details pages so you can sit back, relax and see if the property is right for you.
We have several new agents. Now, you can find them with ease! Search through our agent page or filter our agents by last name using the alphabet tool.
We hope you enjoy the changes we’ve made to our site. If you have any questions or wish for more information on the real estate services we provide, please contact us!
Fort Collins, Co
Fort Lupton, Co
Lyons, CoMead, Co
Many of you have asked questions about when damaged highways and roads would be reopened and repaired. Here is the best information provided by Congressman Jared Polis:
- US 34 between CR 27 and Estes Park: The contractor began the damage assessment this week. More information to come soon, but the goal is to reopen US 34 in a temporary state by December 1, 2013.
- US 34 between CR 27 and the Dam Store: This two-mile stretch of US 34 is scheduled to reopen by the end of September or early October 2013.
- US 34 between Greeley and Kersey: This section of US 34 will reopen to traffic in late September or early October 2013 as a temporary road. Paving will occur after the highway opens to traffic.
- US 34 between 37th Street to CR 49 in Greeley: This section of US 34 Business will reopen to traffic in early to mid-October 2013.
- US 36 between Lyons and Estes Park: The National Guard is working with CDOT to make temporary repairs. The highway is scheduled to reopening by December 1, 2013.
- US 36 south of SH 66: The location on US 36 has been closed due to a damaged bridge. The repairs are nearly complete and is scheduled to open to one-lane alternating traffic by tomorrow. This will allow motorists to travel from Boulder to SH 66.
- State Highway (SH) 7 between Lyons and Estes Park: The contractor began the damage assessment this week. More information to come soon, but the goal is to reopen SH 7 in a temporary state by December 1, 2013.
- SH 39 between Goodrich and I-76 and SH 144 between US 34 and Weldona: The contractor is just now able to mobilize now that the water has receded. More information to come soon.
- SH 71 near Snyder: The contractor is just now able to mobilize now that the water has receded. More information to come soon.
- SH 72 between SH 93 and SH 119: Repairs are underway and should be completed by the end of November 2013.
- SH 119 between Boulder and Nederland: SH 119 is scheduled to reopen in mid to late October 2013.
- SH 144 between US 34 and Weldona: The contractor is just now able to mobilize now that the water has receded. More information to come soon.
Our Longmont and Front Range and mountain communities have been devastated by the recent flooding. Some of our agents have been evacuated, displaced and and still handling damage from the flood. We sympathize with our community through this tough time. Our agents are working hard to help those in the community looking for homes to rent, new homes, new construction and support.
Victimized by the Flood? Get Help Here
FEMA Assistance Deadline is November 14th!
All individuals who were impacted by the flood should apply for FEMA assistance:
Please call 1-800-621-3362 or visit www.DisasterAssistance.gov by
November 14th, 2013.
Flood Recovery Guide
If you are looking for assistance on recovering from the flood, please take a look at the Flood Recovery Guide available to you.
Housing and Relocation Assistance
If you have a question or need to find housing, either temporary or permanent, please feel free to contact one of our agents today. Or, if you are looking for help with insurance
RE/MAX Traditions has sponsored team “Kick it for Stirling” in the 2013 Make a Wish Kickball tournament. The festivities will be on September 28th as our team prepares for a minimum of 3 games at Dick’s Sporting Goods Field near Stapleton Colorado. Good luck to our team members!
A Big Thank You to Our Community
The Benefit Golf Tournament for Olivia was a huge success thanks to our Longmont and surrounding community. Together, you made a huge difference:
35 Hole Sponsors
Multiple contributions, giveaways and donations
Bringing a total of over $17,000!
Thank you Longmont! You are appreciated and recognized for your part in helping those in need.
Benefit Golf Tournament
Are you in danger of losing your home to foreclosure? RE/MAX Traditions wants to help you. Watch the video below to learn more about the laws concerning foreclosure or read more about the free program for Colorado Residents. Help may be available to you, contact an agent quickly before it is too late.
RE/MAX Traditions Longmont has created a Facebook page where agents and the community can communicate!
Visit our page at:
or read our wall at: